News & Media
Properties impacted by STC Debbie undergo six-month assessment19 Oct
Queensland Reconstruction Authority teams have inspected more than 1500 properties impacted by Severe Tropical Cyclone Debbie (STC Debbie) this month as part of a post-event six-month damage assessment.
Get Ready Queensland Resilient Australia Awards18 Oct
Three Queensland initiatives have been recognised for their contribution to disaster resilience and relief in this year’s Get Ready Queensland Resilient Australia Awards.
Get Ready Queensland15 Sep
We are proud to now have administrative responsibility for the 2017-18 Get Ready Queensland grant program.
Queensland Strategy for Disaster Resilience released19 Jul
The Queensland Government has released its blueprint aimed at making Queensland the most disaster-resilient state in Australia.
Properties impacted by STC Debbie undergo three-month assessment13 Jul
Queensland Reconstruction Authority teams this week started inspections on 2900 properties impacted by Severe Tropical Cyclone Debbie (STC Debbie) as part of a post-event three-month damage assessment.
- States discuss the future of Australia emergency management research12 Jul
- Brisbane River ferry terminals win an Australian Good Design Award15 Jun
- Whitsunday shows signs of recovery31 May
- Queensland’s Severe Tropical Cyclone Debbie recovery plan released 11 May
- Queensland Government releases the most comprehensive flood study ever undertaken in Australia10 May